Tuesday, December 6, 2016

some people are worth melting for

Laurie, Kelli, Naomi, Nicole, Heidi, Olivia, Carol,
you will always be...
the sisters of my soul,
the friends of my heart.

friends that have been making life Merrier since 1994

we all need friends who understand what we're not saying

You'll know the people that feed your soul...because you'll feel good after spending time with them...

I've come to realize through the twenty-two years of knowing these beautiful souls, that the only people I need in my life are the ones who need me in theirs even when I had nothing else to offer them but myself. Yep. And I wouldn't have it another way, I love these chosen sisters in my life and they love me. I love to notice all the people who make an effort to stay in my life. Through...


  • children? 37
  • moves? 16
  • dogs? 6
  • cancer? 2
  • death of parents? 2
  • college degrees? 2



our laughs? limitless

our memories? countless

our friendship? endless