Thursday, December 1, 2016

de-cem-ber /di'sember/


the month of joy, happiness and to finish what you started.

December 1st



There is something magical about the first December snow - the way it dances in the air & ushers in winter.



The last month of the year, might as well make it the best one.


December (I'm so happy to see you!)

Max is already making it a December to remember by flying out to Minnesota today.

Good Morning Happy First Day of December "Keep looking up...that's the secret to life."

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

No matter how much time goes by I'll never forget the first time you looked at me and how I fell in love.

Christmas is a time to be grateful for the special joy that comes from loving those around you.



I feel so blessed to keep some old traditions alive and excited to create some new ones every year. I felt honored to accompany Morgen to his Beta Alpha Psi initiation luncheon today at the downtown Marriott. I would feel pretty proud of myself if I had accomplished all that he has to be eligible to join such a distinguished group. It was a moment of pure joy that I will always remember. It's his choices that show who he truly is far more than his abilities.