Thursday, January 22, 2009

One great night

Tonight I went to book club at my friend Tristin's house as well as the Bride Wars movie afterwards, with my girl night friends.

The girls: Kelli, B, Heidi, Nicole, Laurie

The movie wasn't great, but we stayed after and talked until they turned the lights out on us and kicked us out. Talking - my favorite part of girl's night out!!!

Book club: Tyra, Ginger, Ali, Sarah, Lindsey, Shawna

Tristin & Ronda actually talking about the book, which doesn't usually happen. We usually just get together and talk and some people don't even read the book at all. It really is a great way to have a book club!

My friend Maryellen actually fell asleep during the discussion of the book "The Arena" while she was sitting next to Laura.




2 fun events = 1 great night