Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Baptism of Korbin and Cody

Baptism Day Photos:
My brother Adam's sons were baptised today. Cody is on the right and Korbin is on the left. His two daughters are also in this photo, Melanie and Brittany.




In this photo: (l to r) Brittany, Cody, Melanie, Korbin, Grandma K., Russ and Beverly K., Lisa  (Adam's ex-wife) and her new husband Brent.

Rocco, M, Marilee, Greg, my Mom and K discussing where we were meeting afterwards for dinner.




Cute family - my brother Adam couldn't be at his sons baptism for some strange reason, but their mom and step-dad were there as well as most of the ward where they live. It was probably one of the biggest baptisms I have been to in a long time.




Cousins









Korbin is such a cute little kid. He gave me the biggest hug afterwards, what other 11 year old boy do you know that would give his aunt a hug? And Cody is just plain cool. Check out his spiky hair after his baptism-you can tell he is 13!

Sisters, B, M and M








Ben used to always call Melanie "Christina Agulierra" when she was younger and she would call him "Ricky Martin". Hard to believe she is 18. I have a picture of her as a baby at our wedding reception. I am not that old.




















Markus kept getting confused on the way out to the baptism. He kept saying, "When are we going to the baptism of Zac and Cody?!!!" I think he meant Korbin and Cody, but was confusing them with "The Suite life of Zac & Cody" instead!





























K, M, B