Friday, April 3, 2009

Painter

Tonight Markus helped me in re-painting his room. He did a really great job and only got paint on his hands and a little on Max's pants. He cut in all around the baseboards, and as high up as he could reach in the corners.

He was singing songs as he worked and was talking about how cool it would be to be a painter for your job and to wear overalls. He didn't think anyone was actually paid for that kind of work though, when I told him that in fact painters do get paid for painting other peoples houses he said, "Awesome!" So maybe he will have to add painting to his list of what he would like to do for work when he grows, along with owning the hot dog stand, selling cheese bagels at Costco and being a paleontologist.

He was kind of sad when I painted over his sun on his wall. He kept saying, "I miss my old room".



Then he said that the new color looked like poo. Oh, well, at least I tried. I stayed up way too late finishing it up. Pics tomorrow. Later...