Friday, July 8, 2011

Lost and Found

Guess what? I found my camera that I thought I had lost at Little Red last month. I am SO excited as it had more pictures on it then I even remembered! Yay! So to make up for lost photos here are some that I wasn't able to post. Yet.:)

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


{Little Red Riders: Tana, Ronda, B, Sharon}

{After the 100 miles with the big bad wolf!}

{Sixth Grade Park Day}

{Max and Nick}

{PTA President Mike manning the grill}

{Playing at the park and having a barbecue. Fun way to wind up elementary school.} 

P.S. I found my camera in the bottom of the bag where I keep all the parts to my bike rack. As I was putting the bike rack on the car tonight, in preparation for my Rockwell Relay ride tomorrow, I looked in the bag and couldn't believe my eyes!

Viola! My little pink camera.