Thursday, August 17, 2017

7 Truths

Write Seven Truths On My Blog

This is my first - and maybe only - such game. I'd like to write more, but I'm going with seven random facts about our home that we moved into twenty years ago today. 


Here goes:

1. I am the proud owner of this home in only 120 more payments


2. who loves sitting on the porch swing and watching my boys play


3. and it has been repainted three times.



4. Once, before we finished off the scraggly basement, Morgen took his fingerprints to the white carpet in the living room. (How would you feel?) Red, yellow and blue handprints. In hind site, I could've just framed his cute little handprints. I had a heck of a time explaining to him why I was replacing the carpet.



5. I used to come take pictures every week while it was being built.


6. I have one memory of being inside before we moved in, with Morgen drinking his sippy cup and climbing up the stairs.



7. What I love most about my home are the people inside it. You knew that, right?