Monday, August 21, 2017

Fields of Gold



Today was a miscellany of goodies. Here are just three:

1. Video clip sent, ‘This uplifts me so much, It also reminds me of similar feelings I have had while witnessing this same divine spark in each of you as you've used the forms of art you have all worked so hard to develop. You have all blessed my life through that creation and communication. This video made me want to take a moment to thank each of you for those moments of beauty, shared through the years. We need more of those in this world, don't we? Enjoy! Kate.' Which inspired me to share this one with her. 

2. Searching on YouTube for this video that still gives me goosebumps and brings me to tears even 15 years after watching her in person at the 2002 Winter Olympics. Watching link after link, two other programs catch my eye, pulling me back to when I dated the same man in 1990, before he coached Michelle to her World Championship in 2003, cranking up the music from the screen and belting out at the top of my lungs, Here we are now, entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious...’

3. Then, watching him before he was Michelle Kwan's coach. If you can, take five minutes to watch them. They are AMAZING. Thank you, Kate!