Saturday, November 21, 2009

3 games and a movie


Markus was feeling "all better" he told me, when he woke up this morning. So I let him go to his hockey game. I could tell while he was playing that he wasn't quite up to his old self, but he still had a fun time playing.



Max had a game after I finished teaching skating. The Knights played a great game and had a shut out against the Wild Cats:5-0.

Morgen had a Pokemon game today as well at Hastur's and took second place. He is excited for the City Championships that start next weekend. 

   
l to r: B, Nicole, Julie, Tiffani, Jessika and Kristi

My friends invited me to go to New Moon with them tonight and I am so glad that I did. It was really fun for me to go hang out with such good friends. Not to mention drool over a vampire...ha. :)