Thursday, November 26, 2009

Give Thanks


My mom didn't want to cook dinner this year for Thanksgiving, so we went to Little America instead. I asked everyone what they were grateful for this year and here are their responses...

Kailey: my new camera

Sierra: sleep "I never get enough"

Tanner: skiing

Max: my house and my family

Morgen: games!

Markus: T.V. and my house

Nadalynn: mascara

Cole: iPods

Whitney: family, friends, and my home, my cozy bed, my covers, school, my boyfriend (she is 8), my sister, Aunt Lara, watches...(she kept adding more as the night went on!)

Tori: my family, swim team

Aria: animals

Rocco: Monet :)

Monet: family; including all of you here and the Atonement

Marilee: Jesus

Shane: my family

Sheri: my family, my kids and my best friend Ash

Ashley: my family, and my friends when I can't be with my family, and Ivy (Sheri) sometimes!

Josslyn: Ash & baba (bottle)

Mom: Little America; to feed all my family, the ice rink; beyond words, kids and grandkids and dad

Dad: President Obama

Ben: my family and the experience of life

Todd: this precious moment

Lara: Todd and my kids