Sunday, November 29, 2009

Playoffs

Max had a great tournament and really wished that his team could have won their game this morning, but, it is what it is.


I was talking to some of the hockey moms that were at the rink this morning at 6 a.m. in Ogden and saying that there would barely be enough time in between games for a quick bite to eat. I was totally planning on the Lightning winning the first playoff game since they had already beat the Jr. Wildcats team on Friday. Guess I learned my lesson....the Jr. Wildcats won by one point in a very exciting game. I only remembered to take one photo, I was too engrossed in the game. Afterwards on the way home, I was asking Max if he had fun and he said, "Yeah, but it would have been more fun if we had won." It was a great showing of the Lightning team in their first tournament of the season.