Monday, November 30, 2009

Teaching

I was trying to cut music for some of my students today, since most of them are getting new programs for the Winter Games competition that is coming up. Every CD that I burned however, would not play afterwards. Argh! I finally figured out it was the whole pack of Memorex Lightscribe CD's that I bought and had to take them back. The new brand (Verbatim) works great and I finished up the rest of the music in no time. Now, to choreograph their routines...

I really enjoy all of my students that I am teaching right now. I teach Emmie & Eliza, Coleton & Clayton, Keb, Sophia, Amanda, Callie, 2 learn to skate classes, Roberto, Emmie & Evie, Amelie, Gabe, Emily, Ava, Jake, Kyle, Wyatt, Garrett, Owen, McKay, Whitney, Jayden, Kate (every other week), Leslie and Marianna. I keep meaning to take a photo of them, but forget to take my camera when I am teaching or just forget to use it if I have it with me. Maybe this week I can remember. :)