Saturday, November 14, 2009

Take a shot


”You miss 100% of the shots you never take.” - Wayne Gretzky

Markus is getting so much better at stick handling now, he is starting at the live goalie end of the mites games now, with all the 8 year olds. He still likes to play defense the best, but he can shoot the puck now if he wants to.

Max had a game today as well at Accord and the Knights lost their first game this season, 3-4 against the Kings. It was an exciting game, Max shot a goal and just as the buzzer went off it crossed the goal line. He was so bummed that it didn't count. At least he tried and it went in.

My student Amanda took and passed two of her USFSA figure skating tests yesterday up in Ogden and I was there to coach her. I saw Darlin at the rink as well for a little bit and she invited me to come up again to visit. I haven't been up to Sun Valley in the winter for a long time, so I am excited to go up and snowboard with my little sister. Maybe in a couple of weeks...