Monday, March 8, 2010

Texting


Morgen has been texting this girl named Sam for the past week or so, over 3700 texts to be exact! When I asked him what they are texting about, he said, "stuff". She invited him over to her house after school on Friday and so he asked me if he could go. After thinking about it and not being able to come up with any excuse why I thought he couldn't go, I said yes but only if her mom was going to be there. I talked to her mom and she said this whole thing is new to her and that she would be there for sure to chaperone.

After Morgen came home from her house, he stopped texting her. Just like that. She kept texting him but he wasn't responding. When I asked him about it, he said, "She's weird." Oh.

Anyways, he was back to texting her today but she is asking him now to ask his friend Alex to come hang out with her.