Friday, April 30, 2010

First Show

The first showing of "2010" an Olympic Odyssey went well tonight. The "Swim" routine that I choreographed was skated to Splish, Splash and the learn to skate girls did much better tonight than they did at the practice. 
 

The little Snowplow Sam girls skated to Chariots of Fire and I like to move it combined. It was hilarious to watch but even funnier to try and get them to learn the program - Tamara and I both helped with that one.



All of the Swing batter, batter swing routine did better tonight as well.



Bicycle group was great no matter what...they always were so cute riding their tricycles and it was fun to choreograph. I haven't had anyone do that on the ice before.


And finally the big hit of the show was the Hockey group. They skated to We Will Rock You. The boys did an awesome job and I think they may have had more fun than the girls.