Saturday, May 1, 2010

It's May!


finale

The second show tonight had a few glitches in it. Namely, right before the hockey group went out, one of the girls, Kristen, was hit in the nose by a basketball and couldn't get her nose to stop bleeding. Then she couldn't find her hockey stick, but she still made it out just in time for the number. Another girls lace broke right as she was doing up her skates for her solo. But it all was behind the scenes, and the show just went on.



Sophia is one of my students but I didn't help with her routine, she did a great job though. I am sad she is going to be in Columbia for the summer. Her mom is taking her down there to visit her sister and to learn spanish. She will be back in the fall though. I have three people on my waiting list to take her lesson time.