Sunday, May 30, 2010

Colbie Caillat Concert

Sun Valley By Day


I slept in again today and then Darlin and I went for a hike with her dog Brewster after breakfast.

And Sun Valley By Night!

The Stars were shining even brighter tonight! As Colibe Caillat came out to play her guitar and sing. She sounds even better live then she does on her records.


Joy, Neil, Darlin & Jan


I enjoyed her concert even though Darlin's friend Joy was saying that the accoustics weren't very good. I guess the amphitheater they built in Sun Valley was catering to the symphony that regularly performs there, so that is why vocals don't sound as good, according to her. I couldn't tell any difference, I still thought it sounded amazing. Darlin gave me the tickets to the concert so I wasn't complaining. What a fun night. Thanks Darlin. xo