Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fireworks

So, here are a bunch of sweet action shots I took of the boys outside today.


Today the weather was dreamy and we spent a good portion of it out.












Max's friend Killian called today to have him come and play. Max went over to his house until the baseball game tonight, then Killian came over to our house after the game. Morgen went to Classic skating with his friend Austin for the first time on his own, without me there. Markus went to his friend Hayden's house while Hayden's mom went on a bike ride with me up Emigration canyon. We had pizza, and the boys played four square, baseball, and basketball.




Afterwards the boys rollerbladed and had races around the circle until it was dark.







Then after it was dark - fireworks!





Markus sat on the mailbox and watched them. I am not sure why, but every year on this weekend they light them off over at the park. One of these years I will have to figure out why, but for now it was just a fun way to finish off a fun-filled day for some fun loving little boys.

I am not sure if I will "be in the office" tomorrow. (I've always wanted to say that).





I may be down and out from my awesome bike ride of 49 miles.





Love to you all




-BB