Saturday, May 22, 2010

Max's Birthday Party

Max wanted to have his birthday party at the Park Center Pool today. So I sent out an Evite to the friends he wanted to invite and that is what we did.

(l to r: Noah, Morgen, Markus, Max, Jake & Justin)





The pool was really warm and the kids all had a great time swimming. Then afterwards we went back to our house for cake (we had pizza before the swimming) and presents.



Max wanted me to make his favorite Strawberry Pudding Cake for his birthday and so I did, of course, how could I tell him no?!!



(l to r: Aria, Markus, Cole, Kailey, Killian, Max, Noah, David, Rocco Jr., Justin and Morgen)

He received a ton of gift cards to Sports Authority and sports stuff from his friends and cousins. So after the party ended we went to Sports for him to buy a new baseball helmet, sunglasses and a skate board ramp to complete his set of ramps (he had 3 but needed 1 more to make an X). His friend Killain stayed and spent the night as well. Fun birthday for my eleven year old little buddy. I love him and he is such a fun kid to be around.