Saturday, September 3, 2011

Darlin's Darlins

If you get a second, check out my sister Darlin's new skate wear website that she did herself. She paid a company a few thousand dollars to design it for her last year, but just recently decided to redesign it herself. I think it looks a lot more professional now and it is easier to navigate your way through the checkout process. She is marketing her own designs of skate wear for every where. I think they are darling and so comfortable.


There was still a little smoke in the air today from the forest fire last week.

My sister Darlin and I skating this morning, sporting her "Darlin's Darlins" jacket that she gave me for my birthday


I have been seeing some of her cute students wearing her designs all over Sun Valley today for the Wagon Day celebrations that are going on all this weekend.