Tuesday, September 20, 2011

School Photos


I know, I know. I never should have started. But since I did it for my first child, I had to keep up the tradition for my second and third. Oh school picture day... cheesey, forced smiles, combed hair, collared shirts all set in a cheesey brush-stroked backdrop & a pile of pictures to show for it that go into the boys school photo scrapbooks. I could just save my $40 bucks but the Mom guilt kicks in & I cave...They are like a rite of passage in the elementary school years. Plus, now I can see just how much Morgen has changed.



Preschool
Kindergarten

First

Second

Third

Fourth

Fifth

Sixth

Seventh Grade

Eighth

Ninth
(The year he didn't bring home the school photo order form!)

Tenth

Eleventh

He may look all grown up now, but he is still my little boy. Love you Morgen.