Sunday, September 25, 2011

Mail


Morgen and Alex

 Morgen finished his driver's education on the 9th and I took him out to get his license the same day. He got the real thing in the mail yesterday however, and was driving all over town. First to the grocery store, then to hang at the mall with his friend Alex. They went to the Skrillex concert last night at Saltair and Morgen wanted to drive out there as well. Luckily, he has to wait six months before he can drive with his friends and/or after midnight. So I didn't have to worry about him coming home by himself after the concert. Still, it is different to watch him just driving away.


Adler aka British Boy

 Alex brought his cat over for Morgen to take care of while he and his family are in the process of moving. I am not really sure how long he will be here, but Max and Markus are sure having fun with him.

*******************************************************************************

My friend Allyson makes these beautiful quilts and because I "Liked" her quilts on Facebook, she entered me in a drawing to win one of them, and she notified me a few days ago that I had won! She sent it in the mail and I just received it yesterday. I can't believe how soft it is and the amazing detail that she put into it. She hand sews all of the quilts that she makes and they are amazing, heirloom quality, quilts. I am thrilled that I won but I also feel badly, like I should pay her for it instead. You can see more of her quilts here.    


{Dancing Angel Quilts}