Sunday, December 4, 2011

Grizz Cup

{Markus' first game this morning vs. the Jr. Grizz B team}


{Tied 1-1}

{Brunch with the team in between games}

{Mylissa and Gina planned a little in between game party}

{Markus' next game was a rematch with the Jr. Grizz for the consolation game which the Lightning won 4-1!}

{Markus was awarded MVP after the game!}

{It was a great game for that little guy and he skated his butt off!}

{He was grinning when he came off the ice}

{Itchy and Scratchy}

{Marky, Jakey, and Karsen}


{Coach Jason}

{Coach Eric}

{Markus and his new little buddy Josh, Zac's little brother}

{Coach Andrew}

{Marky also found out after the game that he was voted as an assistant captain on the team, with Porter as Captain and Jaxson as second assistant. I am so proud of him!}
This is what wanting to have kids is all about! To do it out of love for them!

I had a chance to come to this earth and have this wonderful life and learn and have all these experiences, I love to give another little spirit that same opportunity. I want to pay forward all that goodness.
I know that we are all created equal...and so my son is my equal. It's more about what I can offer him, instead of what he can offer me. I get to just be at the sidelines - loving and helping and giving.....and paying forward all the goodness & wisdom that I've already received in this life, without the expectation of receiving anything in return. But honestly, you send good out into the world and chances are it's going to come right back to you in some form or another. :)