Monday, July 29, 2013

Simple Summer

This summer, I want to do more…

-fun projects (science, arts & crafts, gardening)
-exercise together (tennis, skating, walks, ninja warrior courses!)
-picnics & easy dinners that we make together
-practice recorder in nature –sing to the birds
-watch the weather, storms, rain, 
-sit down and relax – watch America's Got Talent together, read more books together
-get rid of excess – buy less, give away unneeded stuff to D.I.
-play outside 
-think of others – make cards, bake cookies for people, pray for people in need
-remember things don’t have to be perfect!
Other goals …
-when I get stressed – stay calm
-get a good night’s sleep (8 hours goal) as hard as I try I can't get by on less and it makes it easier to:
-be patient/cheerful/thankful
-be spontaneous –have fun!