Friday, February 17, 2017

ANAHEIM, California


  1. I didn't imagine that I would be able to spend six such excellent days in California.

    None of it would have happened without Markus the Marvelous and Gavin the Great. They are in the Dictionary of BB under many entries including, but not limited to, hustleheart and friendship.
  2. I'm back after a wonderful trip to the beach (I could write 10 good things about it). I must mention Markus' photography skills. 
  3. We arrived at the beach after sleeping in and enjoying the hotel complimentary breakfast. It was cold and cloudy but nothing a little wetsuit wouldn't contain. Memory lapse. When I swam out into the ocean this afternoon, sparkling, intense rays hit my face in a big sunshine kiss, warming me up inside and out. It was one of the happiest moments of my day.