Thursday, February 23, 2017

see the good

Max presented me with a medal for team manager. See how dreamy he is??! 

Jim, Jeff and Tim all at the team banquet for dinner and awards. 

Meal at the banquet included sushi from Yoshi's and thankfully for Max a little chicken as well...

To good friends: listening to me cry and blubbering my sorrows about them both being seniors. 

I fell ill today. Markus and I couldn’t figure out why, but clearly my body was adjusting to something. At least it was after our trip – and it was Thursday, Banquet, for the end of the year, when I get to see everyone smile. So, what did a day being sick mean for me?



1. I only had to work for 5 hours!!!
2. Max, and his friend, drove out to practice.
3. Idling time while waiting for Markus at Utah Hockey Center, generated an idea: let's visit Colorado!