Monday, February 13, 2017

when nothing is certain ~ anything is possible

before 
during

after

the last game i will get to watch Max play at Steiner

and the ice cream to go with it

1. i realized today it was one year ago that my mom had surgery. tonight she walked down the stairs without her cane and better health has followed having more to do with her green smoothies, dropping pepsi from her diet and adding physical therapy 3 times a week...
2. a man that i sat next to at the state championship game tonight interviewed me about the team for a local newspaper. 
3. i finally received the e-ticket for my upcoming trip. 

inspired by daivutez's extras:
4. hello-how-are-you-chat with my five-year old student. 
5. arrived home to make orange chicken for my three starving boys, two from playing hockey and one for studying for his HUGE tax accounting test.
6. more fine shows on net flicks. markus started watching it and got me hooked: Lie To Me. night owls don't get enough credit.