Saturday, February 25, 2017

T-Birds

Littleton, Colorado
  1. Even the airport is a shopping mall. At 9am, I had to at least look for a spinner. Then I found lots of great magazines in the bookshops.
  2. Rental car lineups are long, exactly how many people can arrive from NY at the same time to go skiing in Colorado, a lot. A multi-cultural party of adults heads to the slopes and exchange stories. See what I mean about Winter? Nothing says welcome like a SNOW.
  3. Markus was lucky enough to be invited to a very fast paced practice (fifteen year-olds, NAHL scouts, etc.) in a lovely rink of sorts. I'd love to add descriptive details, but will have to keep it discreet. What I will say is never mind the practice – the real part was in the weight room. Tebow's jersey on the wall, drinking gatorade on football turf, chatting up trainer coming through, and conducting evaluations (‘give me intensity!’ ‘give me quality!’) - so fun.