Friday, May 12, 2017

Feels Like Lightning



Today was so Boo. Blah. Belch.
Hmmm ... now for the good!

1. Construction worker-rancher-brother calls me for a ride from the airport. Bed and breakfast? To surprise mom? I purse my lips together to hide my smile. Of course I'm flattered. There is a place for me in the life of Adam!

2. Morgen is working on remembering what happened (or at least how his friend called the ambulance) these days. He met a girl there, she is really tall and sexy and looks like Julia Roberts. Today he called me ‘momma’ (in a good way). He always says stuff like that. It makes me laugh.

3. I'm on to summer league hockey with Tim from a ch-ch-chilllll night last night. Just talking to him lifted my spirits. Why? I don't know, it's magic!

Well, I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go. Maybe I'll go to Wendy's for a midnight Frosty. You know, find some teenagers in the parking lot. Ha ha ha ha! Just kidding.