Friday, July 7, 2017

l*st

After a beautiful day,
1. Last, Kevin invited Max to a skate at the barn -
 though he couldn't go up since he had to work.

2. Lest I forget: Late into the evening, my son and his friend Beau went swimming. Why?

Note to ceraunophilias: These friends are governed by coolness post patrols and most of them are pretty cool.  Seriously. The Steezy Edits in the post department of Instagram is the world's single largest sick edits contributor (not really but they were in a great debate about it with some girls online). Upside: this is nonetheless an improvement on the days when you had to get photos developed at the store.

3. Lost. Walking through a neighborhood with the beautiful horses (thanks, Kevin!) and a charged cell phone, I took a moment to appreciate a country gem: a beautiful horseshoe. Then a local kid directed me to an exact spot for a water faucet in which to fill up my water bottle (East end of the South wall of the barn at D'urso's and Silver Summit for those who need to know). I was impressed...
...but not nearly as impressed as by these beauties next to each other on the ice, fast and fresh in the barn in the backyard. (Imagine a barn full of 40 cats in dead silence. At least it smells like it.)

...and not nearly as impressed as by my hosts, who had me stop at Zupa's on the way home for fresh salad and strawberries.
There is my List. 
Sorry, no Lust.