Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ride Like a Girl



For some guys it may be an insult to say that he rides like a girl, but to Chris (left in photo) he takes it as a compliment to ride like the girls in our cycling group! He actually prefers riding with us he says rather than the guys, since he gets a longer workout. He and Sharon have been friends for years (he teaches spinning at the Park Center) and they used to ride together all the time. He just recently started riding with all of us, he was the Bishop in his ward and graduated from high school the year before Sharon and I were born, but he can still hammer.
We try to go riding at least a couple of times a week. These photos were from our ride last Friday, before I was sick. I haven't been able to go this week at all, just need to get better first. We were up by the U on our way to City Creek in this photo - Abby, B, Alissa, Sarah & Sharon. Alissa makes necklaces and made me the one pictured above for my birthday. Riding like a girl is ok with me.




I went to lunch today with the cycling girls. Mimi's cafe was pretty tasty.
(B, Alissa, Sara, Ava, & Shawna)