Saturday, October 17, 2009

Bring it on

Max had football this morning against Bountiful. Their team lost...again - 28-7. They really hustled and tried so hard. Beautiful day for a football game though. He stayed out after his game was over to watch his friend James play. His team is undefeated and they won again today. Then he watched James' brother, Justin's, game as well and got a ride home with their parents.

Meanwhile I took Markus to his hockey game and he is getting so much better at handling the puck. They didn't keep track of the score of course but I think the black bears scored a few more goals than the badgers.

Morgen had a Pokemon game at Hastur's, so Ben shuttled him around. Then I had a few lessons to teach, so Markus and Morgen came with me. Morgen hasn't skated with me for a couple of years, but he actually did pretty well, considering.

My friend Sharon texted me that she wanted to go for a bike ride today, so I went for a quick spin up Porcupine hill before Max's hockey game. It was a perfect day for a ride too.

Max had a great game and scored two goals. The Knights won 5-2 against the Eagles. It was really an exciting game to watch. Markus invited his friend Bryce over to play afterwards and we had pizza. I took Morgen to Game Stop to buy a replacement game for one that he had lost. Max is watching the U game. How is that for a busy day?