Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Football in the Snow

Football is great in the fall...but not so much in the SNOW! Max had a scrimmage game tonight against Park City and man was it ever cold out there kiddies!

By the time they were finished, I couldn't feel my fingers and I am sure all the boys were frozen as well. In fact, whenever they weren't playing they were wrapped up in a couple of blankets on the sidelines and when coach R would call them out to play, he would say, "Are you going to play football or stay wrapped up in the blanket all night?"

Markus was fine since he was wearing a hat, coat and gloves while he was running around playing and doing somersaults. He asked me to teach him a cartwheel, and when I demonstrated one I couldn't believe how funny it felt. I haven't done a cartwheel in years.