Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hip & Humble




My sister Monet texted me to join her for lunch and shopping today at a little store on Ninth and Ninth called 'Hip & Humble'. So I did...I had driven by the store before but never been inside. It was a very fun and clever store with some fabulous smelling soaps, fabric softeners and flirty aprons. We both picked out our favorite scent of softener - mine was lavender and hers was beach, then went to lunch at an Indian restaurant called Mazza. She also bought these beautiful flowers for me...just because she liked them.




Morgen was studying for his Pre-Calculus math class tomorrow when I went upstairs to take a photo. He loves to study late at night...better late than never. He has been home all night while I was gone teaching and at Markus' hockey practice. He had time, he just prefers to leave it until bedtime.