Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Parade

Max dressed up as his favorite hero...Brigham Young - today for the Halloween parade at school. The entire fifth grade was given the assignment to research a hero from history and after writing a report about them, dress up today like that hero as well. There were a lot of Abraham Lincoln's but I only saw one Brigham.



Markus wanted to wear his hockey uniform today, since his costume that he is wearing for Halloween has a mask and they don't allow them at school. I wore my usual witch costume since I was helping with Markus' class party.


Little Amelie was in the parade as well and I had to take her picture, she looked so cute as Cinderella.


Markus with some of his friends as they were walking by in the parade.


Markus sampling some Witches Brew at the party that followed the parade in his class. I did a little game with the kids and another mom decorated cookies with the children, while another mom did a craft. They were all loaded up on sugar by the time school got out on early day. Then we went to the rink and I taught skating until it was time to go back up to school for Morgen's dance performance tonight.

He did a great job and looked like he was having so much fun.