Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Winter Wonderland



I love the snow...it makes everything look so much better outside. Kind of getting tired of the cold with out the snow to tell you the truth, and the brown grass and leafless trees, ugh! But this...

is so much nicer, don't you think? I stayed inside for most of the morning today, riding my bike on the trainer in the basement and listening to music. I also finished some of my Christmas shopping online. It was so simple, I can't believe I haven't done it that way before. Morgen gave me a list of all the games and cards he wanted and they are on their way here. Markus was a little bit harder to shop for as he just described the legos he wanted so I actually had to go to the store to see which ones to buy. And Max, he still hasn't said what he would like for Christmas. I guess he can't think of anything he wants...maybe that means he already has everything he wants or needs.