Friday, August 19, 2011

Rafting

{Markus meeting his new teacher for this year at SEP conferences}

{Markus, Che, Morgen and Max before our white water rafting adventure yesterday}

{Our group with our fearless guide, Cole}
Remember my friend from the Rockwell Relay last month, Kristen? Her husband, Kyle, owns a water water rafting company and she invited me to come try it out sometime. So we did yesterday after Max had his half day of seventh grade. It was a perfect, hot day for rafting the river and our guide, Cole made it really fun for the boys. Lifting them out of the river and back into the boat whenever they went overboard. I have never been before and neither had the boys so we all didn't really know what to expect. It was so much fun and I would go again for sure if I get the chance. I would recommend Kyle's company, The Park City Rafting Company if you ever want to go on a fun filled adventure!