Friday, August 5, 2011

Sixteen

Sixteen years ago today, a baby boy was born weighing 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. It was the day my son and I were born.
"Birthing it the most profound initiation to spiritually a woman can have." - Robin Lim


Morgen
Today I celebrated him.


His breakfast in bed

The only thing he wanted for his birthday...

an automatic air-soft rifle.

Party at Boondock's

games


presents

tickets

galore! (Markus won the jackpot of 1000 tickets!)

(He was pretty excited!)

Licensed to Drive

At least a go-cart that is!

He just finished driver's ed and will take the driving portion of the class on Tuesday

Then he will be licensed to drive.

So watch out world!

Morgen, Alex and Will are all old enough to drive now! Yikes!


**********************************************************************

 


Morgen is taller than me now.


But he will always be my little boy!


Thanks for bringing me to life. xo