Monday, September 23, 2013

Healing For Life

When I came in to work today this was on the board:


Irene, Jean and Marcia are three of the kindest women I've ever met. I have said many times that working at the hospital feels like working at the temple and it is seriously because of people like these. I feel so grateful for their examples in my life, they live the healing commitments. Since it was the night charge nurse Jonathan who left this note for us, we decided to get together and take a picture to post on his locker and computer. When he came in for the night shift this is what he found: 


{Irene, Jean, Marcia and B} 

The commitments we aspire to provide to those we serve:


  • I help you feel safe, welcome, and at ease.
  • I listen to you with sensitivity and respond to your needs.
  • I treat you with respect and compassion.
  • I keep you informed and involved.
  • I ensure our team works with you.
  • I take responsibility to help solve problems.