Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Beautiful Laughter



When my sisters and I need to know how much our Mom loves us:  
* You are my sunshine.
* You make my life worth living.
* I love spending time with you.
* Seeing your face makes me happy.

When we need to know she is ALL there:
 
* I’m listening.
* My time is all yours.
* My inbox will never be empty. 
When we are stressed or frustrated: 
* What day is your graduation? I want to put it on my calendar, I don't want to miss it. 
* Just do it. You don’t have to be perfect.
* I think you are doing too much.
* I am so proud of you.
When we experience failure: 
* Be kind to yourself. You are doing the best you can.
* Mistakes mean you are human.
* It may not be easy, but it will be worth it.
* I love you.
When we face a challenge: 
* I am amazed at how much you are handling right now.
* Life is hard, and then you die. Lol
* This isn’t the end of the world.
* You are not alone.