Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cardinals vs. Red Sox



Max had another game tonight and won the 1st place team right now - the Red Sox. He was pretty excited and it was such a fun game to watch. His coach sent out this email afterwards:


What a game tonight !!!! I was so proud of every player and the efforts they gave. Please relay that thanks and appreciation to them for me.



I have attached a copy of the schedule for the end of season DOUBLE ELIMINATION tournament.



As you can see from tonight’s game – anything can happen over the next few days to change ours and other teams seeding.



I hope to know by our game Friday at 6:40 what time we play Saturday & can relay that info then.







Please let me know if you have problems or issues with timing on any of the game times.


Thanks for letting me enjoy great moments like tonight with your boys.


Jay




I also had my haircut today. I always love to have my hair washed and my head massaged...ah, so relaxing.