Monday, June 7, 2010

Disneyland Bound

Morgen left last night on the bus with 130 other kids from his Jr. High as well as Wasatch, choir, dance and orchestra groups, to go and perform at Disneyland. He was excited to go and gave me a hug in the car before I walked him over to the bus. 

 

They drove all night and were at the beach around 10:00 this morning.




Just as I dropped him off it started raining and there was a beautiful rainbow above the school. But by the time I got on the freeway to go home, it was a downpour. When I got home the creek just down the street from our house was flooding over it's banks and I went over to help sandbag some of the houses and condos. I had gone over to help the night before as well until about 1 a.m. Needless to say, when I woke up at 4:20 a.m. for our flight this morning I was a little bit tired. But we made the flight on standby - since I was using Lara's buddy passes again.


We all had to sit separately but Markus was just behind me, grinning from ear to ear. He loves to fly, especially to Disneyland! He said that he only woke up two times last night because he was excited.



After an hour flight...



we arrived just in time for breakfast with Mickey!