Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tri Free

Rock Cliff Triathlon 2010
Jordanelle Reservoir



Morgen's friend Austin invited him to sleep over last night and then go to the Rock Cliff Triathlon at Jordanelle and help hand out water to the runners on the course. Austin's dad, Steve, asked me if I would like to do the triathlon for free, since his sister is one of the owners of US Trisports, the company that was running the tri. So even though I haven't really been training for it, I signed up. How often do you get to do a race for free, right? It turned out to be a beautiful day for it and I enjoyed it, even though I was quite a bit slower than the last time I raced the course, it still felt good to be out swimming, biking and running again. Ben decided to race too, since it was free and ended up taking first place in his age group.