Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to the Northwest

I hear that Utah has been admitted in to the Northwest now instead of the Mountain west due to the record rainfall that we have been having. I love it and it does remind me of living in Oregon when I was younger. My flowers have all been loving it too. Except for the peonies, a little too much weight on their fragile heads and they are all drooping on the ground.



The roses are in full bloom.

We went for a walk today after church with Molly to see all the damage caused by the floods last week with Max's friend Easton.

There is still a lot of mud damage but I think for the most part the condos will be okay.

The sandbags worked and prevented all the houses from getting any water damage inside.


At one point this road was closed due to the creek going over it. It is down now and I think the worst of it is over, although I read the other day that there is still another 24" of snow pack to melt and come down the creek. Hopefully not all at once.