Friday, May 8, 2009

Fast Day

My sister Monet graduated from the community college today.

Even though she was a busy, single mother, she still found time to finish her education. What a great example she has set for Kailey and Aria, to graduate from college.


(l to r) Dad, B, Markus, Marilee, Greg, Cole, Mom, Aria, Monet & Kailey

After the graduation I went back up to school and picked up Max and Morgen then went to Macaroni Grill for lunch with Monet to celebrate her accomplishment.

Tonight as I was walking back from night games with Markus, he said to me, "Today was a fast day." When I asked him what he meant by that he said that he didn't have time to play inside, because he was playing or going somewhere all day! It is so true, today was one of the busiest but fun filled days I have had in a long time.