Saturday, May 30, 2009

Super Kids Day

Yesterday at school was Super Kids Day, a.k.a. field day. All of the grades were given time in each activity, Max was one of the first ones on the climbing wall for his class. I was helping with Markus' class and taking them up to the upper playground right when Max started climbing so Markus started chanting 'go Max' and the rest of his class joined in, 'go Max' the whole time Max was climbing. I saw him grin a little on his way up and he did it really fast.





Max getting all hooked up in the climbing harness.



Markus and friends in the bounce house...




I am not sure what he was doing here, maybe waiting in line for a drink?



The shark slide was on the kids favorite activities, it was huge.

After I finished helping with the kindergarten class, it was time for me to help with the game - tug of war.
Everyone played over a wading pool of water and I think that most of the kids were trying to lose, just so they could get wet. What a crazy day!