Friday, May 29, 2009

Swing

My friend Shawna took these photos at Markus' last baseball game of the season yesterday. She has a great camera and I couldn't believe the amazing images that she was able to capture. So I commented on a friend of a friend's blog, asking her about her pictures and why they look outstanding on her blog. I asked her how she was able to use the larger images and she was kind enough to track down my email address from my friend and sent me detailed instructions on how to achieve this look. It is a little bit complex but not too hard once you get the hang of it. She also told me about another way to do it through photobucket. So I am going to experiment with the two different ways to see which one is easier. I will post the larger photos once in awhile.


The league makes the six year olds wear face masks, which I was glad about. He was hit by the ball several times right in the mask. So it was a good thing he had it on.

Markus' loved putting on his 'rally' hat!


Oh, how I love that face.



Markus standing ready in the outfield