Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

Today I went down to Springville with my mom, dad & Cole to decorate some graves. We stopped at a cool playground to let the kids play and fly Max's plane from his birthday.



Markus loves it that my mom always gives him pop, something he doesn't have at home.


Max and Cole had a great time trying to track down one of my great-great grandfathers graves.



My mom couldn't remember where it was exactly...


but finally found one of them. William was one of the mayors of Springville as well as a chief road maker for Brigham Young, while coming across the plains.




One of the highlights of the trip was this toy store. It reminded me of one in Jackson Hole that I went to when Morgen was a baby.


Lots of cool toys, but also...


tons of dress up clothes. Max found this great hat.


Markus was cracking me up with all of the costumes he was putting on...


like this one...


and this one



as well as these two...


What a nut!


After lunch at the park, they played some more and then it was time to go pick up all the flags for scouts. Morgen signed up for this holiday as his contribution to the scout fund raiser.