Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mom's Day Out

Mother's Day 2009
This morning I woke up to the doorbell ringing and my sister Sheri dropping off her daughter Josslyn for me to babysit. I remembered why I used to have to get up two hours early for church and then I would still be late, when I had a baby to take care of, feed and dress, all while trying to get everyone else up and going for church. I taught my primary class and then went to Sacrament Mtg. with my in-laws. Then I went to Little America for dinner with the family.

Markus made me my necklace at school and was so excited to give it to me this morning. Max also painted a pot and planted a flower in it to give to me.

My oldest sister Marilee and her only daughter Candie, who is turning 18 tomorrow.

We took up a whole section of the restaurant for dinner.


My sister in law Amy came in from Vegas for Mother's day to bless her new baby Piper, so we went to church with them and had lunch afterwards. It was such a beautiful day to be outside and so after all the other things we did today, we stopped at Liberty Park on the way home and feed the ducks and walked around the pond. Such a busy but nice day.