Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I believe...

My friend Kathy sent me this email today.

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born.

A Death
Certificate shows
that we died.

Pictures show that we lived! Have
a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.

I Believe... That just because two
people argue, doesn't mean they
don't love each other. And just
because they don't argue, doesn't
mean they do love each
other. I Believe...That sometimes when I'm
angry I have the right to
be angry, but that doesn't give me the right
to be cruel. I
Believe...That we don't have to change friends
if we understand that
friends change. I Believe...That no
matter how good a friend is,
they're going to hurt you every once in a while
and you must forgive them for
that. I Believe...That true
friendship continues to grow, even over
the longest distance. Same goes
for true love. I
Believe... That you can do something in an
instant that will give you
heartache for life. I
Believe...That it's taking me a long
time to become the person I want
to be. I Believe...That you
should always leave loved ones
with loving words. It may be the last time
you see them. I
Believe... That you can keep going long after
you think you
can't. I Believe...That we are responsible for
what we do,
no matter how we feel. I Believe....That either you
control your
attitude or it controls you. I Believe...That heroes are
the
people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of
the consequences. I Believe...That money is a lousy way of
keeping
score. I Believe...That my best friend and I can do
anything, or
nothing, and have the best time. I Believe...That
sometimes the
people you expect to kick you When you're down, will be the
ones to help you get
back up. I Believe...That maturity has more
to do with what types of
experiences you've had, and what you've learned
from them.....
and less to do
with how many birthdays you've
celebrated. I Believe...That it isn't
always enough to be
forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to
forgive
yourself. I Believe...That no matter how bad your heart is
broken
the world doesn't stop for your grief. I Believe...That our
background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we
are
responsible for who we become. I Believe...That you shouldn't be so
eager
to find out a secret. It could change your life
Forever. I
Believe...Two people can look at the exact same thing
and see something totally
different. I Believe...That your life
can be changed in a matter
of hours by people who don't even know
you. I Believe...That
even when you think you have no more to
give, if a friend cries out to
you........you will find the strength to
help. I Believe...That
credentials on the wall do not make you a
decent human being. I
Believe...That the people you care about
most in life are taken from you too
soon. I Believe....That you should
send this to all of the people that you
believe in. I just
did. The happiest of people don't necessarily have
the best of
everything; They just make the most of
everything.